Saving money is always at the Top of everyone’s mind. Times are tough and we look to save money everywhere we can, especially when it comes to our cars. Every time I fill up, I count the gallons in hours of work. I have a Hummer, so you know I work a lot!
1. That’s why first and foremost, Save Money. It’s bundled and packaged to save you dinero. It’s the Costco concept, it may not be bulk, but it’s packaged for a discount. If you buy everything separately, it costs more.
The Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Engine Kit.
2. Second, Save time and energy. It’s one stop shopping. Don’t waste time chasing parts, we have complete lines of internal engine parts.
3. Third, Tailored to your vehicle size and type. Customization is the name of the game. You tore apart the block and measured the pistons, bearings and block. Maybe it’s in pretty good condition, maybe it has a lot of wear in tear. Once you take your measurements, you know what size you need. Whether it’s Standard, Over or Under-sized, you buy what you need, not a pre-packaged kit that you have to make fit.
4. Fourth, Savings on overall piston costs. Buying your pistons in a kit is a great way to save money. Pistons cost more when you buy them outside the kit. Bundled savings is cost effective.
5. Fifth, the right parts for the job from the beginning. Since it’s your custom kit, you get all the critically important parts in the kit from the get go. There are many different types of kits. Most kits come with Full Gasket Set, Pistons, Rings, Main/Cam/Rod Bearings, Freeze Plugs, Pin Bushings, and Timing set. Obviously, kit contents vary by type of vehicle application. You will get what you need to complete the job right the first time. All with friendly knowledgeable advice to ensure you walk away with the right kit for your car.
Investing wisely in the right parts at the right price saves time, energy and money. When you can get everything you need in the same place it’s even better. Who wants to drive across town, back and forth, wasting more gas? I’ll never understand the shoppers who go to different markets thinking they are saving money. If you go to a few places and they are not right next to each other, you’ve wasted more gas (at $4 a gallon), and eaten up the savings.
I’m all about one stop shopping. Get me there, give me good advice, educate me, and save me money…I’m a customer for life.
We’ve got kits for Import and Domestic cars and trucks.
CLICK BELOW if you are in the market for an Engine Kit:
Prefer to email us, use the CONTACT form. Give us details-Make, Model, Year, Engine Size.
Call us at 818 767-6603 for your Engine Rebuild Kit questions.
Kits for Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Honda, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Toyota, and more.